[texbirds] Local Interest- Brazos Co. Big Sit

  • From: Rick Laughlin <richard.laughlin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 18:02:54 -0500

Greetings,
The Rio Brazos Audubon Society is organizing a Texas Birding Classic Big
Sit for Saturday 03May at Brison Park in College Station. This park is a
local hotspot for song bird migrants and promises some good action from our
little circle.
Ebird<http://ebird.org/ebird/GuideMe?src=changeDate&getLocations=hotspots&hotspots=L736258&reportType=location&monthRadio=on&bMonth=03&eMonth=05&bYear=1900&eYear=2014&continue.x=55&continue.y=10&continue=Continue>for
Brison during migration.

If there are any birders (local or otherwise) interested in joining us, let
me know before the 01April deadline and I'll add you to the team. Standard
registration fees ($30) apply with all monies going towards conservation
grants as outlined by Shelly Plante in an earlier email. Officially
participating or not, we'd be happy to have anyone stop by and visit our
circle for a while. More eyes and ears are always welcome! Thanks

Good birds,

Rick Laughlin
College Station, TX