[texbirds] Re: "Lechuza" hoax

  • From: Brady Surber <supersurber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <miriameagl@xxxxxxx>, <dawgler@xxxxxxxxx>, <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 08:31:44 -0500

Roger that, got to have the specimen. I swore long ago that if I ever see a
sasquatch the son of a gun is dead-no protection for undescribed species.

Brady Surber
Vernon, TX

From: MiriamEagl@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 08:16:14 -0400
Subject: [texbirds] Re: "Lechuza" hoax
To: dawgler@xxxxxxxxx; texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got to thinking the same thing--if they really want to prove this, don't
show us the picture--show us the specimen!

Mary Beth
Stowe
McAllen, TX
www.miriameaglemon.com

In a message dated 7/13/2012 6:41:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
dawgler@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Howdy
  Texbirders
  I would have found the "news" spot regarding a super-sized owl much more
  interesting, if the news media had commented on the men holding the owl and
  had they killed it, which we know is illegal.  Now, how many locals will
  be out controlling Lechuza populations so the these monsters don't start
  carrying away small children.  Ha!
  Dennis
  wet West Houston
  soggy Harris County