[texbirds] Re: "Lechuza" hoax

  • From: MiriamEagl@xxxxxxx
  • To: dawgler@xxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 08:16:14 -0400 (EDT)

I got to thinking the same thing--if they really want to prove this, don't
show us the picture--show us the specimen!

Mary Beth  Stowe
McAllen, TX
_www.miriameaglemon.com_ (http://www.miriameaglemon.com/)

In a message dated 7/13/2012 6:41:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
dawgler@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Howdy  Texbirders
I would have found the "news" spot regarding a super-sized owl much more
interesting, if the news media had commented on the men holding the owl and
had they killed it, which we know is illegal.  Now, how many locals will  be
out controlling Lechuza populations so the these monsters don't start
carrying away small children.  Ha!
Dennis
wet West Houston
soggy Harris County