[texbirds] Laredo Birding

  • From: pfoster1@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 23:42:56 +0000

Started the day at North Central Park where we heard a WC Seedeater.  Then went
to San Ygnacio Rd where we had singing Bell's Vireos, Cassin's Sparrows and a
Groove-billed Ani.  Ranchito Rd had a lot of water but not much in the way of
birds.  Las Palmas Trail had a gorgeous male White-collared Seedeater which
took about 90 seconds to find.  Then headed to Port A.  Both Paradise Pond and
Birding Center had large numbers of warblers, buntings and orioles.  Can't wait
to see what's at my house.
Susan Foster
Rockport
Aransas County
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Edit your Freelists account
settings for TEXBIRDS at