[texbirds] Laguna Atascosa - Monday, July 6th

  • From: Erik Breden <erik.breden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 02:21:27 -0500

Resend with corrected link...sorry.
TexBirders,

On Monday July 6th Rex and Birgit Stanford and I went looking for
migrant fall shorebirds in a variety of flooded fields in Hidalgo and
Cameron Counties, the Port Isabel Reservoir, the Route 48 Boat
Launch, and Laguna Atascosa NWR. We found very few at all, and only
saw only three species on the day:

Killdeer
Wilson's Plover
Willet

A few photos from the Laguna Atascosa NWR Visitor Center are at:

www.otterside.com/spring2015

Enjoy!

Erik Breden