[texbirds] Kinney Co. "Western" Flycatcher feedback....

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 16:12:12 -0500

..is nearly unanimous on the individual found yesterday in the far northern
most part of  the county with a number of very experience folks adding
kindly providing input.  Naturally there is no real way to know for sure,
especially with a migrating (?) bird, but the default in Texas would be
Cordilleran...Documented spring migration records outside the Trans Pecos
are very rare if there indeed any.  I don't have BLOT or any of the
published refs. with me out here, but I am curious as to what that source
and some of the other key ref.s allow in spring for the remainder of the
state.   Thanks to the help and comments.  Here is the link again.
https://plus.google.com/photos/104451252411753205600/albums/5742107836414655249/5742107878685113090?authkey=CODriOeCqcnYQQ

--
Brush Freeman
361-655-7641