[texbirds] King Ranch trip correction

  • From: "Georgina Schwartz" <gbird@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SATXbirds" <SATXbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <keith.bartels@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:24:06 -0600

I have been informed that I put out some bad info in regard to San
Antonio Audubon's trip to the King Ranch.  Due to the fact that the
van holds so few people, the trip is limited to SAAS members only.
And in all fairnees, the word hadn't even gone out to the members yet.

I apologize for my mistake and request that the message be removed
from the files.
I will send a new message and make a new phone tape.

In all humility.
Georgina Schwartz