[texbirds] Katy Prairie Bobwhite

  • From: James Hinson <jmhinson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TEXBIRDS <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 06:16:05 -0700 (PDT)

As Harvey Laas mentioned in his post, I have also seen good numbers of bobwhite
out on the Katy Prairie, both in Harris and Waller Counties. I've birded the
prairie numerous times in the last month, and bobwhite were seen at pretty much
every stop. Last winter I saw decent numbers out there as well. Good to see
their numbers increasing.

Jim Hinson
Houston, Tx.