[texbirds] Re: How about eBirding on a cold rainy day?

  • From: peter barnes <pbarnes123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Honeylet Jones <antshrike1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 13:25:52 -0600

Dan:
Thanks for that useful information on managing locations in ebird. The
Rename function in Manage your Locations in ebird just lets you change the
name of your personal  location, for example, if it is misspelled. I have
not used the Move function myself bu believe that it lets you shift the
location on the map, in case the original location was incorrect.

Peter Barnes
Tyler