[texbirds] Hornsby Bend in Austin

  • From: pfoster1@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 21:14:23 +0000

Judy Kestner and I birded SE Travis County today with Greg Lasley as our trip
leader on this first day of the Round Rock TOS meeting.  Best birds included at
least ten Rusty Blackbirds and a Brown Creeper at Hornsby Bend.  An adult Bald
Eagle gave us a thrill at Webberville.
An excellent time so far!  Ended the day with 70 species.

Susan Foster
Presently in Round Rock

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Edit your Freelists account
settings for TEXBIRDS at