[texbirds] Happy TG

  • From: "Jim Hailey" <irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TOS LIST" <TOS-LIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 08:43:25 -0600

I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving Day.  I will be leaving for Arizona
on Sunday to meet those signed up for the TOS Winter trip to the state.
Hopefully the Lawrence Goldfinch which have been reported in the area will
be there when we arrive.  We should have some good birds.

I want to report that two of the Duluth trip participants have had to drop
out so there are openings now on this trip.  I have had some request in the
past but had to turn them down.  If you would like to join this trip let me
know.  Details can be found on the TOS website.

In addition, there are slots open on both this year's Alaska and Colorado
trips.  You can find information on both of these trips on the website as
well.

www.texasbirds.org.

Happy TG

Jim Hailey