[texbirds] Re: Handbook again order status

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 06:22:33 -0600

Just received from Amazon
We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on December 20, 2013
(Order# 104-9040434-9061840):

 Lockwood, Mark W. "The TOS Handbook of Texas Birds, Second Edition (Louise
Lindsey Merrick Natural Environment Series)"
   Estimated arrival date: March 17, 2014 - March 25, 2014

Susan Schaezler
Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz
Texas Land Steward Winner