[texbirds] Re: Handbook again order status

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 00:15:26 -0600

Just a reminder please...The authors, TOS nor TAMU Press have any control (
that I know of) on when you will get your copy unless you ordered thru TAMU
Press directly, but it should be soon via other vendors....All I know is
that if you ordered thru the TAMU Press you likely already have your
copy(s). We can not answer your delivery date questions.  Many thanks to
the TOS board of directors for providing the funds to publish the 200 hard
copies as there would be none otherwise except via thru our own
expenditures.  Paper backed copies will be/are in plentiful supply.  I am
wanting my new Sibley Guide  just as badly :-)
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/