[texbirds] Gull ID From Today at Thompson's Fish Camp

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "DHanson139@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 23:31:53 -0500

This email is for Jeff who was there looking at this gull today at
Thompson's Fish Camp. It is looking like this ID may be Iceland Gull so you
might
want to write down anything you remember about the bird and the process we
went through. If it turns out to be Iceland Gull it will be a review species
and  we will need notes if we submit it.

Jeff you might want to email me so I will have your email if needed.

_dhanson139@aol.com_ (mailto:dhanson139@xxxxxxx)

David  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
Chambers Co