[texbirds] Guiding Opportunity in Marathon/Big Bend Area

  • From: "Tom & Patsy Inglet" <tpinglet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 07:05:36 -0600

Four ladies traveling to the Big Bend area via Marathon in mid-March would
like to hire a natural history/bird guide to acquaint them with the area and
its wildlife. If you are interested or know someone who may be interested,
please reply individually to me and I will relay the information to the
interested parties.
Thank you,

Patsy Inglet

Tom & Patsy Inglet