[texbirds] Re: TX City Dike - Birding Vs. Security

  • From: Steve Gast <segast23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ronniekramer1964@xxxxxxxxx" <ronniekramer1964@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:08:59 -0600

Fact; The Texas City Refinery was recently sold by BP to another company
(Marathon I think).

Hypothesis: This could simply be reflection of new management and a learning
curve plus a new or higher sense of security and safety issues over prior
years.

Patience and respectful communications will work over time I predict to
re-establish a normal situation.

Steve Gast
Houston TX