[texbirds] GCBO Smith Point hawk count, recently

  • From: Tony Leukering <greatgrayowl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 12:46:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all:
I have been unable to post to the blog recently, but have caught up, posting
the results of the past three days (http://smithpointhawkwatch.wordpress.com/).
 In the post about yesterday's results, I provided a solution to the previous
(5 Sep) photo quiz and provide a new quiz.  Check it out!

I'm sitting here hoping that Tad Finnell is not right now swimming in
Mississippi Kites, as it's my day off.

Enjoy,

Tony

Tony Leukering