[texbirds] GCBO Smith Point 2012 HW summary

  • From: Tony Leukering <greatgrayowl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tamie.bulow@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:46:09 -0500 (EST)

Hi all:

I have posted a picture of a summary spreadsheet of the season --
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tony_leukering/8223403353/in/photostream.  The
volunteer counters and I combined to break ten seasonal records and an
as-yet-undetermined number of daily species records.

I have also posted a few more pix from Smith Point for your perusing pleasure,
including:

-- a very close flying thing --
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tony_leukering/8223063852/in/photostream

-- a very dark-throated adult eastern Red-tailed Hawk --
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tony_leukering/8198595730/in/photostream/

-- some hummer action --
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tony_leukering/8191417947/in/photostream/

-- some more hummer action --
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tony_leukering/8192505394/in/photostream/

-- some more hummer action --
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tony_leukering/8192505482/in/photostream/

-- another migrant species --
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tony_leukering/8191366339/in/photostream/

among a host of other pictures in the Smith Point folder
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/tony_leukering/sets/72157631559437651/).

Enjoy,

Tony

Tony Leukering