[texbirds] Fwd: Snipe ID Article

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 19:57:19 -0500 (EST)

I just thought I would follow this email up with a note that I received a
very prompt reply from Shannon Thompkins from the Houston Chronicle. He
appreciated the recommendations and said he would put together something to
print. He does however think that it would be better and more effective to do
it  around next October just before hunting season. That way it would have
the most  effect. He also apologized profusely for the mistake. He said he
has had a  number of very angry and some almost abusive emails since the
article was  printed. I believe he will do what he said he will do and
hopefully
his editor  agrees.

David  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area