[texbirds] Re: Fwd: Re: Gray-crowned Yellowthroat on Saturday

  • From: Keith Arnold <kbarnold2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 19:55:14 -0500

Brush,
I voted in favor of that record for two reasons: 1) the photos I saw
matched our series of GCYE  specimens very closely. i.e., I could not
detect any noticeable differences; and 2) I found numerous instances in the
literature of warblers singing the songs of other species. I remain
convinced that the record is valid.

Keiith