[texbirds] Fwd: Concerns at Anahuac NWR

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: jimmy_laurent@xxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:42:16 -0500 (EST)

I would like everyone out there in the birding world that uses our refuges
to see the kind of answer I just received from one of our Anahuac National
Wildlife Refuge employees. I was perfectly happy with the answer I got
about why  the refuge was not being flooded until this just came through. All
you birders  out there might want to think twice before you go there. This
shows exactly what  they think of us and apparently they don't know we help pay
there salary.  Without all the birders and duck hunters they would not have
a job. I just also  want everyone out there to know why I asked the
question in the first place. A  friend of mine tried asking why this was
happening
and he was basically told to  mind his on business with no explanation at all

Please read the reply below.

David Hanson