[texbirds] Fwd: Allen's HB

  • From: Alton Patton <adewittpatton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 16:38:39 -0600

To revise and extend my earlier post. The bird was seen and photographed at the
Botanical Garden in San Antonio today at about noon in the area known as the
old fashion garden. The bird, or another selasphoras , was seen at several
locations there and was photographed perched in a citrus tree. The bird is an
immature male with gorget feathers just coming in. This is probably the bird
that has been at this location for several weeks. Pics at
www.bestbirdpictures.com soon.
A. D. Patton
College Station

Sent from my iPhone