[texbirds] Frigate photos, 20 Sep, Smith Point

  • From: Tony Leukering <greatgrayowl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 10:48:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all:
I have posted a selection of 34 pictures that I took of Magnificent
Frigatebirds during the frigatepalooza at Smith Point, yesterday
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/tony_leukering/sets/72157635723874223/).  I'll be
adding more commentary to pix as I get time (I'm currently hiding out from the
rain at the tower).  As a reminder, I counted 372 of the beasts, with quite a
few times having >160 in view at once.

Enjoy,

Tony

Tony Leukering