[texbirds] Forster’s Tern with legs sticking up from its top

  • From: MBB22222@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 12:36:37 -0500 (EST)

Can Forster’s Tern have legs sticking up from its top?
Well, look here:

_http://www.pbase.com/mbb/image/148794394_
(http://www.pbase.com/mbb/image/148794394)

_http://www.pbase.com/mbb/image/148794409_
(http://www.pbase.com/mbb/image/148794409)

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt  of in your philosophy."

 If anyone is confused and needs an explanation or just wants to know  more
let me know and I will post more photos and explanation. And no, no police
officer asked 'hands up!' (or 'legs up!') nor did I although, obviously, I
was  pointing my lens at him/her at that moment. And no, I did not alter the
photos.

Mark B Bartosik
Houston, Texas
_http://www.pbase.com/mbb/from_the_field_