[texbirds] Re: Fork-tailed Flycatcher - Yes

  • From: Eric Carpenter <ecarpe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nathan McGowan <namcgowan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 15:28:29 -0600

If it continues to hang with the Scissor-taileds in this area, I would
suggest driving north of the park entrance to the bottom of the hill
(there's a pull off here).  The valley and the flycatchers are much
more viewable (and scope-able) from this angle than they are from the
top of the hill/entrance to the park.

--
Eric Carpenter
Austin