[texbirds] Fork-tailed Flycatcher - Yes

  • From: Nathan McGowan <namcgowan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 14:46:46 -0600

I saw the bird across from the entrance to McKinney Falls State Park around
2pm. I had been looking for an hour, and it popped up for about two minutes,
associating with some Scissor-tailed Flycatchers. There is a small valley that
is only partially viewable, and the bird seems to stay and move around in this
valley, out of sight for long periods of time.

Nate McGowan
AustinEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at