[texbirds] Fork-tailed Flycatcher - Travis County

  • From: "Erik Huebner" <ehuebner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TEXBIRDS" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 17:15:51 -0600

I apologize for my illegible initial post - not sure why the text got
garbled, except that it may be a result of sending form phone.

Anyways..

I observed the Fork-tailed Flycatcher at 4:25 PM today, on the powerlines
along the south side of Dee G Collins Rd (Travis County, TX), where Kenny
Anderson had reported seeing it earlier today (west of El Volcanic
Taqueria). It was with the Scissor-tailed Flycatchers.

Erik Huebner
Austin