[texbirds] Fall birds Denton Co

  • From: "Susan Yost" <sdyost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds - Email" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 10:53:49 -0600

FINALLY have activity slowly coming back in my yard.  The last couple of
weeks I have seen my Junco flocks double in size, Goldfinch were drinking
from the pond yesterday, Robins were bathing, and Orange-Crowned &
Yellow-Rumped Warblers returned as did Ruby-Crowned Kinglets.  Just this
morning immature White-crowned and Field Sparrows were eating grass seeds.
Can't wait to see what we find on our LLELA walk next Saturday. [@7:30am, $7
JOIN US!]
Sue YOST ~^/^~

Highland Village, a N. burb of Dallas