[texbirds] FYI: Per Georgina's question: No Spotted Doves reported in ebird in Texas

  • From: J B <renreb1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 11:24:31 -0700 (PDT)

Georgina/Texbirders:

Currently we do not display previous reports in ebird for most exotic species
in Texas with a few exceptions

Howver, I just did a search that included all rejected records and determined
no one has ever reported a spotted dove in Texas in ebird
 (dozens of other exotic species have been reported over the years)

John Berner
West Houston/Katy