[texbirds] FW: Congratulations to our Texas bird art winning artist

  • From: "Bron Rorex" <bron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'TEXBIRDS'" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:01:54 -0600

selection from the 15 wonderful entries to our bird art contest.  Dennis
Shepler's Yellow-throated Warbler will be the bird on the front of our next
TOS T-shirt.  The new tee will be available for purchase at the Winnie April
30-May 3 meeting.  The image will also be presented on the cover of our 2015
Texas Birds Annual magazine.

                Congratulations Dennis Shepler!

Bron Rorex, Director

TOS Region 7