[texbirds] Re: Early Warblers, Rio Grande Valley

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joseph Kennedy <josephkennedy36@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 15:24:10 -0500

Right one.  Just a note that James Hall had a singing male Golden-cheeked
Warbler this morning on a private property while doing habitat
surveys...Could be a drifter, but a singing bird on territory on Aug. 5??
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/