[texbirds] Denton County migrants

  • From: Marilyn Turnage <marilynturnage@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 15:35:42 -0800

Fox Sparrow this morning (and afternoon) and a Brown Creeper. Checked records
for last year, and the sparrow was a month earlier, the Creeper 6 weeks
earlier. I watch my yard carefully, and don't think I missed them earlier last
year. Severe cold and storms in the North possibly making the migrants start
moving?
Marilyn Turnage
Flower Mound in Denton County