[texbirds] Re: Dusky capped FC

  • From: "Rita Clements" <rclements001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adewittpatton@xxxxxxx>, "'Texbirds'" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 16:01:24 -0600

I realize this is Monday but there are signs posted that Monday - Thursday
the Pedernales State Park is closed for hunters.  Me and a friend were
allowed to go in until noon today but campers were being sent home at 2:00
today.

I didn't hear anything (I'm not the best for hearing it far away) and got
one backlit picture but I'm pretty sure it's an Eastern Phoebe.  We checked
the blinds and around where it had been seen.

The notebook they have in the blind did have that the Dusky-capped
Flycatcher was seen yesterday but I don't remember "who" saw it.

Rita Clements
Dale, Tx   (Bastrop County)
512-940-4260 (cell)