[texbirds] David True's new email address

  • From: Tim Brush <txbrush5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 14:37:54 -0500

Can someone send David's new email address, at the Army Corps of Engineers,
privately? I have a quuestion for him about the Painted Redstart that was
at Aransas last winter,for a little article I'm working on. Full email
addresses are not shown in Texbirds archives, for privacy concerns, I guess.
Thanks,
Tim Brush
Edinburg, TX