[texbirds] Crimson-collared Grosbeak [Sabal Palm Sanctuary]

  • From: Seth Patterson <seth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:34:19 -0600

Good Evening TexBirders,
Our female-plumaged Crimson-collared Grosbeak has been very cooperative
today, coming in nine times to drink from our water feature at the visitor
center. Her first appearance was around 9am and was seen regularly
throughout the day up until 4:53pm today. She afforded a lot of visitors
great looks! Yesterday she was seen 4-5 times so hopefully she will
continue this behavior. If you follow this link to our website you can see
three images taken of the bird on all three days she has been observed:

http://sabalpalmsanctuary.org/visit/crimson-collared-grosbeak/

We hope to see some of you out here!

- Seth

--

Seth Patterson
Field Photographer

Gorgas Science Foundation
P.O. Box 5688
Brownsville, Texas - 78523

c. 956.266.4938
o. 956.541.8034

Sabal Palm Sanctuary

http://sabalpalmsanctuary.org

El Valle - The Rio Grande Delta (My New Book)
http://riograndebook.com

My Photography:
http://flickr.com/spatterd/ <http://www.flickr.com/spatterd/>

My profiles: [image: Facebook] <http://facebook.com/spatterd> [image: