[texbirds] Cold and nesting birds

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 10:45:21 -0500

What happens to nesting birds in this unusual cold, especially nightjars?

In this wind, going to the forest where it is calm is a good plan during
birding.  Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary has several heavily wooded forests to
enjoy and the birds hide there.  Don found a nesting Chuck this morning

I especially need volunteers this year.  I have been suffering Trigeminal
Neuralgia and recently had Gamma Knife surgery for it, only problem is, I had
2nd degree burns from the MRI.  Yes, I know this wasn't supposed to happen!
Not fun!  So, if you can help observe or feed or feed hummers, let me know.
This also caused extreme swelling.  Some photos here, but not pretty
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjEYgSP7

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz
Life member TOS, SAAS, TASEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at