[texbirds] Cedar Park Loon (local)

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:10:08 -0600

.
In the for what its worth department.  A loon species was seen as a flyover
maybe heading into the little lake near the Twin Creeks YMCA in Cedar Park
Sat. morning.  Nasty, wet, cold and being on the inside lane of hectic old
183 sucked all possible incentives might hav to follow up on it, plus we
wanted to be somewhere on time.  So I have no clue as to what species it
was in the weather to be had then....  Posted then from my Iphone but
discovered today that note was rejected by the listserv.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/