[texbirds] Re: Tagged turkey vulture marked in Saskatchewan

  • From: Brent Ortego <brentortego@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "josephkennedy36@xxxxxxxxx" <josephkennedy36@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:31:26 -0600

Thanks for the update and all of the info.

That is at least the 3rd patagial tagged Turkey Vulture from that region which
has been reported in Texas in recent years.

Stuart Houston who is part of that Canadian research team had expressed his
disappointment to me on the lack of sightings a couple of years ago.  Glad he
is starting to get a few.

Brent Ortego
Victoria, tx
Sent from my iPhone