[texbirds] Call for Bluebird Photos for educational use by Texas Bluebird Society

  • From: "Pauline Tom" <ptom5678@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:08:55 -0600

Texas Bluebird Society seeks bluebird photographs well-suited for framing as
a 4 x 6 to use as a "little gift" to each registrant at our educational
events and /or use in educational presentations.
For educational photos, we are in particular need of bluebirds eating fruits
and "bugs" (not mealworms).
To keep your name associated with the photo, please embed your name.  In
instances where photos are used in PowerPoint presentations, the name may
not appear.
To submit photos, send to eventphotos@xxxxxxxxxxx

The next event is our Season Kickoff in Bastrop on March 1st.
2014Kickoff.txblues.org  On the registration form, see the photo of a
bluebird with frozen sumac berries, submitted by Bill Lindemann the last
time we asked for photos. Bill is a presenter in Bastrop.

Thank you.
Pauline Tom
Mountain City TX