[texbirds] Byron Stones wife passes

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:29:09 -0600

So sad to share Byron's note with all.  Sherry was a remarkable lady.  Our
prayers and condolences are with your family.  Susan
Hello All,
I am sad to report that Sherry passed away this afternoon shortly after 1 p.m.
She was in the company of family and a few close friends. She did not appear to
be in pain, although she did seem to struggle to hang on to this dear life, as
she did for the duration of her cancer treatment.
Many thanks to all of the friends and family members who have provided support
over the past few days, weeks, and months.
We will try to arrange services in the next couple of days.
I will update this page when a date, time and location are settled upon.
If you would like to make a donation in Sherry's memory, please consider
donations to Hospice Austin, Breast Cancer Resource Centers of Texas or to
CaringBridge.
Hopefully, her suffering in this world is now over, and a new journey for her
creative spirit has begun.
Sincerely,
Byron Stone