[texbirds] Brush Freeman has shared an Texas eBird checklist with you from Lake Daniel on Jun 9, 2013 - 6:25 AM

  • From: brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 13:02:36 -0400 (EDT)

To accept this checklist into your eBird account, click on the link below:

http://ebird.org/ebird/tx/shared?subID=UzE0Mzc3MjI2&s=t

 You will then be able to view, edit, or delete it. Learn more about eBirds
checklist sharing process at

http://help.ebird.org/customer/portal/articles/1010555-understanding-the-ebird-checklist-sharing-process

---------

I birded Lake Daniel, a small tributary lake, this morning in Stephens Co.
getting 49 species.  It and the area over to and including Necessity was very
birdy.  Nothing rare, but two Canada Geese and a singing N. Parula were of
interest to me.  In contrast to the mud hole that is Stamford Lake, this lake
is nearly full, water is clear and it is nestled in a very pretty area.  I
spent a bit of time looking for herps as well as plants too.  I recommend this
little lake.  I wonder what it is like in winter...Am including a checklist as
there are none for this lake in summer on Ebird.