[texbirds] Re: Brownsville corvids

  • From: Adam Wood <birdsondabrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx" <spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 08:43:24 -0500

The report of the Tamaulipas Crows has showed up on my needs alert for Texas.
The description is vague but sounds promising. Personally I would like a few
more details other than just size difference. I am waiting for it to be
confirmed by Mary or seen today by some other birders.

Adam Wood
Houston, Tx.

Sent from my iPhone