[texbirds] Brown Booby

  • From: "Faria, Eric W" <Eric.W.Faria@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 10:25:54 -0600

I was fishing Trinity Bay today around some wells and platforms near Jack's
pocket and I looked up and saw this Brown Booby just standing on a piling ten
feet from me. I took this picture just with phone.
Bird might be injured it was standing on one foot most of the time. I wonder if
this is one of the birds that was at Baytown Nature Center.

Eric Faria
Houston, TX