[texbirds] Black-legged Kittiwake to Lilac-crowned Parrot

  • From: <artm1966@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbird <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 21:24:52 -0500

Black-legged Kittiwake present at Horace Caldwell Pier Port Aransas 9:30am this
morning. I drove from Port Aransas to South Pardre Island and found the
Flammulated Owl 3:30pm at Convention Center along the yellow wall. Drove to
Oliveira Park in Brownsville to wait for Parrots to come in to roost, along
with 30 other birders right at sunset 100's of parrots came into the trees, we
had Green Parakeets, Red-crowned, Red-lored, Yellow headed and Lilac-crowned.
Art MacKinnon
McKinney TX