[texbirds] Re: Black-capped vireo?

  • From: "Charles W. Easley" <cwebirds@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gbird@xxxxxxx>, "texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 18:34:29 -0500

I would say the Fossil Rim Wildlife area, south of Glen Rose, Somerville
County, off US 67.  We have had the bird every
spring count that I have helped on.  Great area, with small bushes and small
trees.  A couple of small creeks and hillsides,
spotted with Shin Oak and Cedar Elm, rocky slopes with an influence of
Edwards Plateau habitat.

Charles Easley
Cleburne, Texas
cwebirds@xxxxxxx