[texbirds] Re: Black Vultures

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ervin Fleming <endersgt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 15:28:50 -0600

rvin, I know they winter at least up to the Arbuckle Mountains in south
central Oklahoma.  Tho in extreme winters they may pull back for a bit
....I am too lazy to look it up on Ebird,in terms of winter range, but that
would be a good place to start.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621