[texbirds] Birds/Permits

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Keith Arnold <kbarnold2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 18:42:12 -0500

Looks like I have a pile of compost in the freezer...I would like to
semi-apologize to Jack for my off the cuff anger...I still resent his
emailing others that contacted  some that wasted no time contacting some of
the permit holders behind my back.......We had a "Good Samaritan" system
that was working in Texas for years with the TCWC getting loads of super
good specimens.  No TPWD Game Warden in the state would likely have ever
shaken anyone down for delivering a specimen to a permit holder.  .Jack is
not the permit police for Texas and has zero need to get himself involved
in this matter, but I do acknowledge he has done a lot for it via TOS the
Bulletin etc. so I can not stay totally pissed at him.......Ok that is
done....Now what to do with the birds I have that you out there w/o permits
provided me....?....Do I see piles of feathers after the scavengers are
done with them, maybe robust tomato plants come spring?  I think I am
finished with this salvaging business, I don't need this hassle and could
likely save electricity by unplugging the freezer...

--
Brush Freeman