[texbirds] Re: Birds of the Austin Region

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 19:35:36 -0500

PS  he said this copy is signed by one of the active birders there of the
early 20th century photo in the book ...H. Y. Benedict....I looked in my
copy an sure enough there he is.  I know nothing about this fellow except
his brief bio...
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621