[texbirds] 8-8-14 TEN WARBLER species @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 19:45:07 -0500

8-8-14 TEN WARBLER species @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Amazing day, 47 species that delighted Johnnie, Sharon, Nancy, Don and myself.
I don't have the other checklists currently.  We briefly birded Scout Pond Dam
and spent most of the day at Warbler Pond.  Amazing flycatchers and vireos too!
 Lots of pictures too!

Northern Waterthrush, Black-and-white Warbler, PROTHONOTARY WARBLER, Nashville
Warbler, 4 Mourning Warblers, Common Yellowthroat, 8 Yellow Warblers, 2 Canada
Warblers, 5 Wilson's Warblers, Yellow-breasted Chat

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS