[texbirds] Birder Patrol Trip This Saturday, 10/24

  • From: "Mary Beth Stowe" <mbstowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 07:22:35 -0500

Hi, all!

First of all, as of right now there's a 90% (!!!!) chance of rain on
Saturday, and ANY rain at all will cancel the hawk-banding part of the trip
(so unless a miracle happens, I think we can consider that part moot).
However, if people still want to brave it and just bird the morning, the
meeting place and time (with or without the hawk-banding) will be the Estero
Llano Grande SP parking lot at 8:30.

Have a great week,

MB

Mary Beth Stowe